To place your order or for more info, kindly email us at daybabdelectable@gmail.com... sms or whatsapp us @ 012-612 8708

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Japanese Style Strawberry Shortcake

Kalau kita belek buku resipi Amerika.. Shortcake mesti macam biscuit yang a bit crumbly. Biscuit yang dimakan dengan cream and strawberry.
Tapi, kalau Japanese Style pulak... depa pakai sponge cake. Sponge cake yang di layer kan dengan cream and buah strawberry.
Yummmmmyyyyyy...


DayBab bake cake nie masa birthday my sis yang lepas. A BIG hit!!!
Rasa kek yang tak muak... memang sedap.
Arfan cukup suka kek nie... makan sampai tambah beberapa kali...


Look... how gorgeous it is...
The spongy of the cake, layered with cream and strawberry = AWESOME!!

Wanna order..?? 
Kindly email me at daybabdelectable@gmail.com

2 comments:

Kalpesh said...

Nice Post !!..Japanese Style Strawberry Shortcake is wonderful as it helps me to get the sort of information that was needed my me. I am thankful to get your post when i was searching birthday cake delivery

DayBab said...

thank you... glad it helps.. :-)