To place your order or for more info, kindly email us at daybabdelectable@gmail.com... sms or whatsapp us @ 012-612 8708

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Snickers Chocolate Cheese Cake...and Congo Bars....

Snickers Chocolate Cheesecake

Congo Bars

Suhailah .... one of my friend from my friend-list ordered Snickers Chocolate Cheesecake and Congo Bars. Actually, Suhailah nak order 2 cheesecake... tapi, DayBab tried to consult her to take one cheesecake and one type of brownies for her BBQ party...

Finally, she settle down with the above.... The cakes DayBab delivered to her house. Masa tu pulak, we all tengah suspen sebab my sister tengah dalam suasana nak bersalin... panik lerr semua!

Testimony dari Suhailah yang DayBab terima :

 thanks again for accepting my very short notice orders..really enjoyed yr cakes..esp the congo bars. My son goes gaga over it!

Thank you, Su for the orders and your support!!!

Nak order..?? Kindly email me at daybabdelectable@gmail.com for more info.

No comments: