To place your order or for more info, kindly email us at daybabdelectable@gmail.com... sms or whatsapp us @ 012-612 8708

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hantaran Order....

I posted one of my hantaran cake collection on my fb page. Suddenly, an old friend of mine sent me a message inquiring about hantaran cakes. This is for her lovely sister.
Few days later, her sister text me and we communicate through email. Discussing on the color theme and concept... and i finally came out with these...

White and turquoise hantaran cake ordered by Wani. 
A very simple and elegant cake.

Peach and white cupcakes... with lace imprint. 

She also ordered chocolate moist cake with chocolate ganache.

Alhamdulilah, she love the cakes. Am so happy and glad to hear that...

Congratulations, Wani!!! 

No comments: