Blueberry Cheese Cuppies...
250 gm Digestive Biscuits
110 gm butter - melted
500 gm cream cheese
30 gm butter
120 gm castor sugar
30 gm cornflour
250 ml whipping cream
juice from 1 lemon
* Melt the butter. Biscuits to be crumbed. Then, mixed both ingredients. Once it is mixed, put approximately 1 tsp of the base ingredients into a cup. I use medium size cuppies.
* To make the cheese... Let the cream cheese at room tempreature. Beat it until smooth. Then, add butter. Once it is well blend, add in corn flour, castor sugar, whipping cream and also lemon juice. Mix it well. Finally, add in beaten eggs.
* Make sure it is not over mixed. Once everything is ready. Add in approximately 4 tbsp blueberry pie filling into the mixture. Mix well.
* Scoop the mixture into a pipping bag and pipe it into the prepared cuppies.
* Bake at 150cc for 10 minutes.
* Cooled the cuppies. Once it is cooled. Piped the blueberry filling at the middle of the cuppies. You can also decorate it with drizzled white chocolate....
The Theme : CAKES AND BAKES...
Wish me luck....!!